Wednesday, April 7, 2021

January 2021 Part 1

 We had a VERY busy January and I've wanted to post about it, but just haven't had time to put it all together. So, I'll have to separate it into two parts. Most of you have seen all of these photos and memories, but one of the main reasons I do this blog is so Olivia can see it when she's older. So, here goes...


The weather was much colder here this winter, so we played outside when we could. Which meant playing outside with alllll the Barbies she got for Christmas. <3



Lots of teeth were lost in January. It took awhile to adjust to that toothless little smile, but I love it and could just keep her toothless forever. 


Coffee and bundled up for a morning walk. Some mornings start off rough and we just need to take it outside. I wonder if the neighbors ever laugh at the explosion of pink they see walking down the street when they see us? 


We all got matching vans for our birthdays and were super excited to wear them together. Unfortunately, Olivia's were tight and she didn't notice just how tight until a few times after she had worn them. Kids feet grow so fast! So, if anyone wants some cute purple vans, size 12, let me know. 



Lots of art!! Olivia tried an Outschool class and loved it. If we could, we would let her do allll the classes. But, the cost will eventually add up. So, we decided to stick with some Arthub classes for now. She could seriously paint all day though. 


We did do school! School has been rough this year, so I feel like we haven't documented a lot. Boomer likes to hang out with us too. Which makes me laugh because when I was doing my classes through The University of Phoenix she would always lay on my desk and sleep while I worked. 



Lots of new books. I'm so glad she has a love for reading and that we can lay and do it together. <3



Playdates with friends & adult conversations are amazing. 


We read about MLK Jr. and colored some pictures on Martin Luther King Jr. day. 


And celebrated on Inauguration Day and spent most of the day watching TV. 




AND Olivia's room got a little update. We added some new prints to the walls, I found her a small nightstand that we could put clothes in, we added some bookshelves from Amazon, and basically just added any and every unicorn we could find. We've already moved her room a few times since these photos have been taken. But, she still loves it and it's given her lots of more room to play. 

Thanks for following along, up next I'l share the second half of the month with her playhouse and her birthday. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment