Friday, December 11, 2020

November Update

I thought I'd share some of my favorite November memories and photos. It was a slow month for us and for that I am thankful. Usually the last few months before the new year are full of chaos and stress and it's been the opposite this year for us. 


One thing that we have been working on though is school. It's been a battle lately as lessons have gotten a little harder and Olivia's been having to write more. Some days we spent extra time on assignments and enjoyed them and other days I felt like we rushed through to get it done due to the sassiness and grumpiness. Anyone else have those days? 



We were glued to the TV in November and Livi got to learn lots about voting. 


The Mandalorian came back and it quickly became our Friday night Mando date night! We had lots of water painting days and Livi learned more about Frida Kahlo in Art class. 


Dannie worked from home a few days. 




Lots of school work and library days. 




Love our little unicorn family. <3



Most days were spent in our pajamas which we enjoyed. Days where we got out of the house Livi and I would have lunch dates in the car. Usually from Chick-Fil-A or McAlister's. 




Dannie's mom joined us on Thanksgiving. I'm happy to say everything turned out so yummy! I made my first pumpkin pie, BUT we did order a turkey from Honey Baked Hams. Not brave enough to ruin a turkey yet. 




We've also enjoyed quite a bit of Christmas movies while decorating and managed to take our own Christmas photos this year. 



And while Dannie put up Christmas lights, we magna-tiled the garage door. Such a simple, fun month! Can't wait to share December with you! <3 














 

No comments:

Post a Comment