Sunday, January 13, 2019

Olivia's 5th Birthday Pictures

It seems like yesterday that we were counting down to your due date and now we are just constantly laughing at all your goofiness. I can't believe that in two short weeks you're going to be 5. You've grown into such a beautiful little girl. You've gone through so much in such a short amount of time and I am so proud of you. You've been tough when you didn't have to be and your strength amazes me. You'll always be my baby girl.


A little shy and unsure what to do at first. Her expression says it all and I love it! 


So many different poses. She really opened up after awhile. 


My baby girl is going to be F-I-V-E!


Of course she had to bring Chica Linda along. 



My girl. 


I don't even have words for this one. It's probably my absolute favorite. 


Twirl that dress, girl. 







That smile melts me. 


This one too. <3










She tossed a piece of mulch into the fountain after this and made a wish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment